June 2007 Destin, Florida


We had to get away from the madness at home, little did we know that madness would continue at work while I was gone. When I returned from a week of paradise to get my head straight, I would end up leaving my job . It was one of the hardest, but one of the best decisions I have made.
This trip was for our 10th Anniversary. We had survived 10 years together- that was worth celebrating, so we rented a house and invited family, of whom we had not seen in over a year, to join us for 10 days. Kathy and George Nite joined us from California, after a 24 hour delay in Houston. Sherry Nite and 2 1/2 year old Josiah also drove down from Atlanta.
The point of this trip was to relax, all of us were under an incredible amount of stress, so we didn't plan any outings, there was no itenerary. The only agenda we had was to sit on the beach and relax. This was how to live life, if only for a short time... everyday, we would eat a big breakfast, pack a lunch, grab our pina coladas, and walk down to the beach and camped under the tent for the day. Beyond the occasional restaurant there was the trip to the spa, the go-carts, some shopping and brief site seeing. And we couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather, with the exception of a few quick storms.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

No comments: